DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini FCC Version Hack for Full Power in EU

netsonic

Reactions
Our Italian Friends are on it. They made this video for the FCC Version of the Mavic Mini. It's about unlocking Full FCC Version Power when flying in Europe

This is allready a few weeks old, it is about unlocking full power for the FCC Version in CE but not full FCC Power for the CE Version..this is not possible unfortunately..

indeed, but it could be useful for somebody who comes in vacation in europe from US with his little friend

Reactions: netsonic
Thanks, had missed that.
They're more than "on it", they've made it!

Our Italian Friends are on it. They made this video for the FCC Version of the Mavic Mini. It's about unlocking Full FCC Version Power when flying in Europe
From what I saw on that, the app tells you that it switches power when used in a different zone? Anyone seen that on their mm when flying a fcc drone in another country?

Reactions: Hauptmann

Also, she says that without the hack you get about 1500 metres in the eu? I thought that a fcc drone was limited to 500 meters in the eu?

They have one where they tested both versions in Europe in the same conditions with no hacks. Turn on subtitles and translation to English.

Oops, was tricked by the channel question above ;-)
That's pretty good range in any case. If you get a chance you could try the hack found by our Italian friends to get full FCC power.

That's pretty good range in any case. If you get a chance you could try the hack found by our Italian friends to get full FCC power.

I tried 1 time in city.

without hack --> 400m far and 150m high
with italian hack --> 1.100m far and 500m high

I guess I should have asked 'which band'.

Edit: I think I was right 2.4 and 5.8 are the bands, and the channels are within. I meant to ask which channel in the 5.8 band had he used?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000