DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini First Night Flight: Taipei 2019

Her maiden voyage. Edited with the fly app.

Are you sure this video was shot with the Mavic Mini? I hope your not trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

Let's just say it WAS shot with the Mini.... its amazing... ok....Question? Was there post production done to get this clear, colorful, smooth quality shot. I guess what I am trying to say is if this video was shot with the mini then I just got 2 more steps closer in buying one... Good work...

Are you sure this video was shot with the Mavic Mini? I hope your not trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

Let's just say it WAS shot with the Mini.... its amazing... ok....Question? Was there post production done to get this clear, colorful, smooth quality shot. I guess what I am trying to say is if this video was shot with the mini then I just got 2 more steps closer in buying one... Good work...
All I dide was fly, record, rth, upload the video to my phone, then edit with the flyapp, and finally upload to my Instagram, YouTube, facebook, and instant message to my loved ones. ?

Reactions: FlyNhigh
All I dide was fly, record, rth, upload the video to my phone, then edit with the flyapp, and finally upload to my Instagram, YouTube, facebook, and instant message to my loved ones. ?
Well, you got an excellent good working camera and if the rest of the bird is sound and it all working as it suppose then, that's a keeper...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost