DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Flight Logs

The Phantom help link is probably the one most used here.
Upload your flight log and that page gives you a pretty comprehensive map / time / incident timeline that most laypersons can read very easily.
More extensive data requires other tools specially developer for the more experienced analysts here to look through.

I just updated my online flight log viewer today. It's now compatible with Mavic Mini flight logs.

Thank you for making this!

Is there a way to minimize the map? Currently it takes the top 75% of the screen and can only see 2 lines of data in the log at a time. It's a pain to scroll through line by line. Would be great if I could completely close or drastically minimize the map so I can see more data at one time.

Did try clicking "Small" here?

1575846935524.png

Can you post a screenshot of your entire desktop?

I have downloaded the flight log from my MM, how do I view it.
Where do you find the flight logs. I have read that they should be in FlightRecords in the DJI Fly app, but I can only find a sub folder MCDatFlightRecord. There do not appear to be any .txt files.

Follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Thanks for sending. I have seen that. I am trying to find the .txt files to utilize your site. It looks like a great service. Thanks for making it available. I must have another issue. I have searched the DJI Fly app-FlightRecords folder by several means. I have used the Files app on my phone, Finder on my Mac, and the old method using iTunes. The only thing I see in the folder is a sub folder MCDatFlightRecords which has the encrypted.dat files. It’s like my phone and computer are hiding .txt files. I know they are there, because I just followed a post recommending using the app Airdata UAV. It was able to sync my logs to their site. I am not trying to make this your problem. I am just venting. If anyone knows why these files are hidden on my iPhone, I would love a solve. I want to use the data function in PhantomHelp, and graphing functions in Datcon (can’t afford $1k for Igor Pro that sar104 uses). Thanks

Thanks for sending. I have seen that. I am trying to find the .txt files to utilize your site. It looks like a great service. Thanks for making it available. I must have another issue. I have searched the DJI Fly app-FlightRecords folder by several means. I have used the Files app on my phone, Finder on my Mac, and the old method using iTunes. The only thing I see in the folder is a sub folder MCDatFlightRecords which has the encrypted.dat files. It’s like my phone and computer are hiding .txt files. I know they are there, because I just followed a post recommending using the app Airdata UAV. It was able to sync my logs to their site. I am not trying to make this your problem. I am just venting. If anyone knows why these files are hidden on my iPhone, I would love a solve. I want to use the data function in PhantomHelp, and graphing functions in Datcon (can’t afford $1k for Igor Pro that sar104 uses). Thanks
Follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
I just realized my problem. On my last flight I had trouble connecting with my MM. After turning everything on and off several times and hitting Connect Aircraft on the DJI Fly app multiple times, I deleted and reloaded the app. There went all my native flight data. The HD Sync app was able to sync, because it connects with the DJI server. I feel like all the times I stand in front of the refrigerator for 10 minutes and finally call my wife over so she can point out what’s been sitting in front of me the whole time.

Reactions: msinger
The Phantom help link is probably the one most used here.
Upload your flight log and that page gives you a pretty comprehensive map / time / incident timeline that most laypersons can read very easily.
More extensive data requires other tools specially developer for the more experienced analysts here to look through.
What are the definitions of Cell 1 and Cell 2? I suspect front and back motors. Be great to have some of the metrics on voltage readings.....and the color coding used on these so that we can better understand what's going on. I'm trying to analyze why my Mavic Mini is having repeated uncommanded landings....and just want to better understand what the logs are saying.

Is there any way to decode the data from the Mavic Mini .dat logfile which can be downloaded with DJI Assistant? I know that it is encrypted and DatCon is not able to decode it.

I´m interested in the log data after a connection breakup followed by return to home (RTH). During this time (approx. 1 minute) the Fly App doesn´t record a log.

Last edited:
Is there any way to decode the data from the Mavic Mini .dat logfile which can be downloaded with DJI Assistant? I know that it is encrypted and DatCon is not able to decode it.

I´m interested in the log data after a connection breakup with return to home (RTH). During this time (approx. 1 minute) the Fly App doesn´t record a log.
There is no way to decode the onboard logs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka