DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Flight Time Comparison (FlytPath)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com

Here are the flight time results from the video above:

1573122893670.png

That's pretty impressive. You never have too many batteries but if you could pick up an extra battery for 25 euros I'd probably go with that option.

Is the life comparable to other Dji batteries? Isn't it something like 200 charge cycles?

Is the life comparable to other Dji batteries? Isn't it something like 200 charge cycles?
Depends how they're kept. If you don't fly much but keep them full all the time or rely on 10day default discharge don't expect them to last long.
Those flight times posted look atypical of batteries in not too good a condition vs a new MM battery used for the review. He should be using fresh new cells for all drones for a true direct comparison.
The spark for example I get 12mins flying it in sports mode with a 15-20% landing flying in sports mode, should be doing closer to 16 in a direct hover.

It would be interesting to see the same test after multiple recharges on the MM batteries.
When new my M2P batteries gave me 26-28 min flight time to the low battery forced etc and land level in calm conditions. After 100+ charges they now yield about 22-24 min.

My initial concern was of they were 18650 type batteries. I use both styles with and w/o the nub. I've noticed that if I use two in the same device one has a tendency to be weaker over time. But it seems the battery is a 2400mah proprietary battery. So the hope is that the roughly 200 charges for the dji battery will be somewhat close to that number.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka