DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini going upward

its due to the sensors under the drone

If the "ground" is within 50 cm from the belly then the Mini will ascend until the clearance is 50 cm. I put "ground" in quotation marks because I think it's something like a rock on the ground that your Mini flew over.

Reactions: LankALank
If the "ground" is within 50 cm from the belly then the Mini will ascend until the clearance is 50 cm. I put "ground" in quotation marks because I think it's something like a rock on the ground that your Mini flew over.
So what will happen if I hold down on the controller stick and give it throttle.will it hug the ground

try it then go directly to DJI support and file a complaint..kidding ..and I think you are too

Reactions: LankALank
The mini has a sensor on the bottom to avoid anything below it within about 1.5 feet. When something gets within that distance the mini will go up to avoid it. When landing the mini by holding down on the left joystick long enough with something below it within this range the mini goes into a Landing Mode and this sensor is turned off allowing it to land. If you are flying forward and you push down on the left stick long enough it will turn off the sensor and go into Landing Mode so if it tries to land while moving forward, yes it will crash into the ground or whatever is below it. You can defeat the sensor by putting tape over it and you will be in complete manual control allowing you to fly closer to the ground than the 1.5 feet allowed by the sensor. Sorry to see so many snied remarks to your question on here, they are not helpful in any way.

The mini has a sensor on the bottom to avoid anything below it within about 1.5 feet. When something gets within that distance the mini will go up to avoid it. When landing the mini by holding down on the left joystick long enough with something below it within this range the mini goes into a Landing Mode and this sensor is turned off allowing it to land. If you are flying forward and you push down on the left stick long enough it will turn off the sensor and go into Landing Mode so if it tries to land while moving forward, yes it will crash into the ground or whatever is below it. You can defeat the sensor by putting tape over it and you will be in complete manual control allowing you to fly closer to the ground than the 1.5 feet allowed by the sensor. Sorry to see so many snied remarks to your question on here, they are not helpful in any way.
Thank u so much.i will try ur sensor hack

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11