DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini held in Anchorage for anti-dumping and/or countervailing review?

G Saunders

Reactions
Hi, I wanted to share this experience, am wondering if anybody's had it happen?

I pre-ordered a Mini from DJI as soon as they were announced and they said it was shipped on the 11th, showed up in FedEx tracking with an expected delivery on the 13th, as was promised. Later, I got a delivery time of before 10:30 on the 14th, which was disappointing but OK.

Then, the morning of the 14th I got notice that my Mini is being held in Anchorage for 'anti-dumping and/or countervailing review'.

Searching for similar I found that this might be a 'missing paperwork' issue in customs and somebody said theirs was resolved quickly.

Has anybody been through this with a DJI shipment? Maybe you know what should I expect?

Mine is still hung up with the same message. I ended up going to the Apple Store and buying one.

In a chat with DJI, they will attempt to cancel the delivery. If it does come (or I'm not home to refuse it) then I'll just return it.

Hi, I wanted to share this experience, am wondering if anybody's had it happen?

I pre-ordered a Mini from DJI as soon as they were announced and they said it was shipped on the 11th, showed up in FedEx tracking with an expected delivery on the 13th, as was promised. Later, I got a delivery time of before 10:30 on the 14th, which was disappointing but OK.

Then, the morning of the 14th I got notice that my Mini is being held in Anchorage for 'anti-dumping and/or countervailing review'.

Searching for similar I found that this might be a 'missing paperwork' issue in customs and somebody said theirs was resolved quickly.

Has anybody been through this with a DJI shipment? Maybe you know what should I expect?

Similar situation here.
CLEARANCE DELAY
ANCHORAGE, AK

Much has been written about this. Hopeful to be released soon. I will look towards next week for delivery.

Thanks to y'all for letting me know what's going on, apparently isn't just my Mini.

Now there's an updated notice: Held, cleared regulatory agency(s) after aircraft/truck departed

So, it looks like it might be moving sooner than later, maybe on the next aircraft/truck, but still shows with 'pending' on the delivery date.

The same thing happened to my order from the DJI Store. It was supposed to arrive on Thursday -- and finally made it here today.

Reactions: Brockrock
Update confirmed from FedEx:
3:02PM IN TRANSIT Departed FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK. Hopefully, heading to my destination, not back to HK. Delivery date is PENDING. Similar information on DJI tracking.

That's Trump's tariff checking on port, working as expect... Making America great again.

• Haha
Reactions: TheRock
The same thing happened to my order from the DJI Store. It was supposed to arrive on Thursday -- and finally made it here today.
Looking forward to your thoughts. I have been watching some YouTube vids over the last several days as they have been freshly posted. This could be the UAV that 'captures the masses' - so to speak - and it seems that it is no 'toy'...

Reactions: msinger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest