DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - Incredible hill - Ostrvica hill

NeVeN

Reactions
Ostrvica or Ostrovica hill (758 m, 44°10′08″N 20°27′37″E) is located on the northwest of the Rudnik massif, sharply rising above the surrounding terrain. It is of volcanic origin and made of magmatic rocks, chiefly andesite, suitable for masonry and road building. On the top of the hill lie the remains of a fortified city, whose exact origins are unknown. It was first mentioned in the fifth century CE, but is presumed to originate from the antic period. It was refortified by Serbian Despot Đurađ Branković around 1430, who used it as a summer retreat with his family. The popular legend attributed the city building to his wife Eirene Kantakouzene, already infamous for her role in building of the Smederevo Fortress, and it is also referred to as Jerinin grad

Ostrvica or Ostrovica hill (758 m, 44°10′08″N 20°27′37″E) is located on the northwest of the Rudnik massif, sharply rising above the surrounding terrain. It is of volcanic origin and made of magmatic rocks, chiefly andesite, suitable for masonry and road building. On the top of the hill lie the remains of a fortified city, whose exact origins are unknown. It was first mentioned in the fifth century CE, but is presumed to originate from the antic period. It was refortified by Serbian Despot Đurađ Branković around 1430, who used it as a summer retreat with his family. The popular legend attributed the city building to his wife Eirene Kantakouzene, already infamous for her role in building of the Smederevo Fortress, and it is also referred to as Jerinin grad

Spectacular ??‍✈️

Excellent! Nice monograph as well, the details you provide add texture to the video.

Great video and beautiful countryside.

Nice reward for what looks like a challenging climb!
My knees began to ache just thinking about it LOL
Thanks for sharing a part of history with some impressive flying and footage.
Safe flying mate ...from down under

Nice reward for what looks like a challenging climb!
My knees began to ache just thinking about it LOL
Thanks for sharing a part of history with some impressive flying and footage.
Safe flying mate ...from down under

Thanks a lot to my friend for the nice words. I'm glad you like it.
I wish you a lot of health and flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots