DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Loose Right Arm Pivot

SecureHttp

Reactions
I don't know how this happened, I think it may be because of a crash but the pivot in the right arm isn't as strong as the one on the left. It feels like the spring is loose, and it requires less force to fold than the left arm. My fear is if I'm flying I don't want strong airflow to fold the arm mid air and crash.

The drone still flies fine, but I'm just a bit worries, is this something I can easily fix. I have DJI Care refresh but I don't want to waste it just yet as the drone functions perfectly fine.

Here is a video

Any help guys?

IMG_20191122_185121__01.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-11-22 at 19.04.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-11-22 at 19.04.26.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 14
Depends on force needed to fold it.
I personally find it a bit excessively stiff. Not being so stiff helps absorb crash forces.

well did you crash it or not maybe ?

Reactions: GarthH and scooot
Depends on force needed to fold it.
I personally find it a bit excessively stiff. Not being so stiff helps absorb crash forces.
Thanks for your unique perspective, that actually helps a lot. I may just leave it like that. There's no way for me to measure the amount of force unfortunately

any spring device will if subjected to misuse ie a crash in this case will over time loose some of its tension maybe in this case the arm was forced back sharply and this caused it to give some slack where the arm and the pivot point interact on the inside of the arm, who knows just do your best not to crash it any more

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR