DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Order Status And Final Delivery!

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
When did you order? Keep us updated on your status and delivery!
Here’s mine. I expect that after the Best Buy / ADS Orders are fulfilled, DJI will ship first preorders the 16th! Hopefully! Sources Say! Including the FM.
3B068348-94B3-4AEC-9AE0-1C756BA842E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: xOperator
Probably ordered mine right after yours, I got hit with taxes probably due to California area. Here’s mine, below. Do you know how long delivery will take?

Or does anyone know?

Congratulations with ordering the mini Drone Master.

Paul

View attachment 84472
Estimated at latest 2 to 3 weeks, however for the ones who ordered at the time of launch will most likely get it sooner.

Estimated at latest 2 to 3 weeks, however for the ones who ordered at the time of launch will most likely get it sooner.
Thanks Drone Master,

Appreciate the information, hopefully we are part of the first to order at launch.

Thanks again,
Paul

20-25 days? Wow, ordered within 1minute of it being brought up.
Don't feel like waiting 10-25 business days?

Order here in stock today

All orders ship Nov 11th from NJ (due to DJI rules)

Forum gets 1st allocation while supplies last

Reactions: dcpmark
Any reason not to get it from best Buy on the 11th? Assuming you live in the USA...
Not at all, you can also order from amazon as well on the 11th (im guessing @ a premium) or the many big box stores providing they have stock.
or
you can support a forum vendor that's a family owned business. We also provide after sales support were you can actually talk to someone which is non existent these days

Not at all, you can also order from amazon as well on the 11th (im guessing @ a premium) or the many big box stores providing they have stock.
or
you can support a forum vendor that's a family owned business. We also provide after sales support were you can actually talk to someone which is non existent these days

Plus, no tax unless you live in NJ, right?

Reactions: DDS
Ordered the fly more combo at the DJI store, order is being processed, no word yet on delivery date.

So, unless you were a YouTube "Influencer" or some other chosen tech reviewer, you are waiting util they ship on the 11th. Has DJI done it this way in the past?

So, unless you were a YouTube "Influencer" or some other chosen tech reviewer, you are waiting util they ship on the 11th. Has DJI done it this way in the past?
Ha! You sure weren't one of those who bought the first Mavic Pro on release.... I think there must be people around still waiting for delivery of their prized Mavs!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929