DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini owner (almost) from Indiana

Nooguy

Reactions
Hello all! Ordered a Mavic Mini early this AM after looking it over online. Looks wonderful. I lost 2 pretty nice -- but much cheaper -- drones in tall weeds near my house, where they seemed to have moved on to Drone Heaven. But among other things I'll use the Mini to look for them.

Hope to learn a lot here.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Recommend reading the full, online only, DJI manual for your bird and other components too.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello all! Ordered a Mavic Mini early this AM after looking it over online. Looks wonderful. I lost 2 pretty nice -- but much cheaper -- drones in tall weeds near my house, where they seemed to have moved on to Drone Heaven. But among other things I'll use the Mini to look for them.

Hope to learn a lot here.

Welcome Nooguy, I hope you receive your Mini soon. I've only had mine for a couple weeks, four times out draining the three batteries that come with the fly more combo, and I love it. This is my first drone. And I've had no issues. The Mini flys very well. Hopefully your Mini will help you find your other drones. You shouldn't lose the Mini, because it has a "find my drone locator" if you crash in tall weeds or brush. Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61