05-min.jpg

06-min.jpg

07-min.jpg

08-min.jpg

09-min.jpg

10-min.jpg

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Pocket size!

Looks like you unscrew the blades individually.

well what do you know a mini mavic wonder how long it will fly with that little battery

well what do you know a mini mavic wonder how long it will fly with that little battery
Of course the prototype pictures don’t show, but I’ll bet 15 min max flight time and a lower set of speeds on all directions even with size and weight reductions. Biggest benefit in the U.S. would be not requiring FAA registration... potentially a “double edged sword”

the price will be the biggest consideration there are lots of capable none DJI drone clones about at the moment

Of course the prototype pictures don’t show, but I’ll bet 15 min max flight time and a lower set of speeds on all directions even with size and weight reductions. Biggest benefit in the U.S. would be not requiring FAA registration... potentially a “double edged sword”
Ditto for China.

Unfortunately this would have no advantage over the C-Fly Faith if it's not under 250 grams.

I really hope they will get it below 250 grams and small enough for fitting into my trousers pocket, same as my Zerotech Dobby does.
The time is ripe for a successor with at least two or better three axcis gimbal
By the way, I have modified my Dobby and got it below 190 grams with original battery and about 205 grams with a third party 1500 mAh battery. So there is about 45g left for adding a gimbal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ