DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Problem / failing to take off

J4K3BRO

Reactions
Hello,
Can anyone help me, the mavic mini has suddenly stopped taking off correctly.
Can anyone spot what the issue is, my guess is that the bottom right motor isn't spinning fast enough.

Many thanks,
Jake

Have you swapped some of the props around?

EDIT: Managed to zoom into the paused video. You have got the props mixed up. As best as I can make out, you need to swap the props front and rear on the right hand side. Also, is that a magnetic quick disconnect cable in the micro USB port? If so, I’d remove that. The magnet could affect the AC’s compass.

Last edited:
Hello,
Can anyone help me, the mavic mini has suddenly stopped taking off correctly.
Can anyone spot what the issue is, my guess is that the bottom right motor isn't spinning fast enough.

Many thanks,
Jake
maybe try recalibrating your sticks again, motors appear to run ok, forget that.
I've just done the same as Alan M and you appear to have the right hand side props on the wrong motors, swap back right props for front right props.
well spotted Alan Thumbswayup

Last edited:
Reactions: J4K3BRO
Thanks guys, I feel real stupid now but all is working fine now. Good spot and the compass has never really worked but you might of solved that problem too. They never tell you this when you get the charging dome but I’ll give it a go without it ??
Have you swapped some of the props around?

EDIT: Managed to zoom into the paused video. You have got the props mixed up. As best as I can make out, you need to swap the props front and rear on the right hand side. Also, is that a magnetic quick disconnect cable in the micro USB port? If so, I’d remove that. The magnet could affect the AC’s compass.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR