zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Mavic Mini - Quickshots - Lafayette heritage trail park

Mavic Mini - Quickshots - Lafayette heritage trail park

Nice shots - I'm very surprised at the apparent lack of concern on the part of all the wildlife (except the gator); I would not have expected that you would be able to get the MM anywhere as close as you did without disturbing the birds. Is the MM that much quieter than DJI's other quads? ..... if so, it may be reason enough for me to consider getting one!

Nice shots - I'm very surprised at the apparent lack of concern on the part of all the wildlife (except the gator); I would not have expected that you would be able to get the MM anywhere as close as you did without disturbing the birds. Is the MM that much quieter than DJI's other quads? ..... if so, it may be reason enough for me to consider getting one!

I am impressed too for the lack of concern of the wildlife. I guess is because the size. I really get even closer to the Osprey and the gator. I have a really close shot. I am loving this little bird for wildlife documentation.

The opening clip with the tree was well done. Some of the other clips could be slightly short? There’s not a hard and fast rule here.

Yes great video, I liked the orbit around the tree and water reflections at the beginning of the video as well. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you !! The first quick shot with the tree is my favorite as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest