DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini quickshots only work once

Tooth

Reactions
I've had my Mavic Mini now for just over 2 weeks and have discovered that the quickshots will only work one time after starting up the drone and controller. If I want to take another quickshot then I have to turn off the controller and restart the app. After performing the one quickshot the drone returns to it's original position but will no longer focus on the subject without restarting the controller and app.

It seems to be a software issue although I've reinstalled the Fly app numerous times and contacted DJI facebook support but with no resolution. I'd appreciate to hear if anyone else has experienced this or has a suggestion for resolving it. It's not a deal breaker but more frustrating not to know what is causing this issue.

By coincidence, I tried Quickshots today and did three types, one after the other, and then did about 2 or 3 circles all told. They all finished on their own.

I may have experienced this the other day. I did a circle quick shot which executed perfectly. But I wanted to do it again without the controller in my hand. I gave up when I could not get it to focus on me at all. Maybe Ill try the RTH button next time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98