DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Red LED Flashing twice slowly- about every minute.

Knelson

Reactions
My Mavic Mini LED flashes green, but every minute flashes red twice (slowly), has anyone seen this?
Does this with full battery. Performed IMU and compass calibrations. All firmware up-to-date.
Looked at logs and no mention of why the LED flashes red twice intermittently, or about every minute.
Weird, the manual has 3 red flash description, depending on flash speed: , slow, blinking, fast.
I’m seeing regular or slow flash. battery low or IMU error.
Again, nothing in the logs, flys well.

Red Blinking quickly — critical low battery
Red Blinking slowly — low battery
Red Blinking — IMU error

-Keith

if you are indoors it could be because you have not got a good enough GPS lock

the manual has 3 red flash description, depending on flash speed: , slow, blinking, fast.
I’m seeing regular or slow flash. battery low or IMU error.
Again, nothing in the logs, flys well.

Red Blinking quickly — critical low battery
Red Blinking slowly — low battery
Red Blinking — IMU error

-Keith
You might as very well have answered your own question, Location has a lot to do with IMU. How many sat's do you have where your flying? Are you flying indoors? Are you near a lot of metal?

lots of things that potentially cause issues.

Respectfully,

Found the reason from reading other posts on this forum. We are near, but not in a NFZ. I know we are in the departure/arrival path about 3.5 miles out from a small airport. Maps show us outside the zone. So we moved about 1.5 miles further away and no red led blinking.
Solved. Not in the manual anywhere.
Thanks everyone. BTW-this is all outdoors.

Reactions: Max67
Found the reason from reading other posts on this forum. We are near, but not in a NFZ. I know we are in the departure/arrival path about 3.5 miles out from a small airport. Maps show us outside the zone. So we moved about 1.5 miles further away and no red led blinking.
Solved. Not in the manual anywhere.
Thanks everyone. BTW-this is all outdoors.
great deal!, I will add this: Be careful when Flying in or near a NFZ specially around the boarder. have seen multiple cases of software glitches and AC literally auto-landing them selves do to the NFZ.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+