DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Replacement

Mp76

Reactions
I recently lost my drone due to flying in high winds (my fault) and contacted DJI to try and see if I’m any way covered for a replacement. DJI of course found me at fault and offered no assistance in locating/replacing the drone, only telling me what I already knew. Rather than offering a replacement, they stated that I would be entitled to a 15 percent discount on a replacement drone not including a controller, battery, wires etc.

I have no other option then to take this offer as I cannot locate the drone for love nor money.

my only question is.. since the lost drone was covered under DJI care refresh, if I buy the replacement drone from DJI and somehow within the year find the original drone, can I still use the care refresh to have the drone repaired/replaced even though I went ahead and took their 15 percent offer?

I’m sorry to clutter this forum with consumer related stuff but the whole ordeal has been a ball of stress and I just want to find the best option to go with.
Thanks

You can transfer the Care Refresh package to the new drone and if you find the old drone you can transfer it back to the old drone and use it as long as 1 year has not passed nor the 2 replacements have not been used.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters