DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Reviews, Questions, or Opinions yet anyone?

How do you feel about the new Mavic mini

• Total voters

NotDronyDroneGuy

Reactions
Hey guys use this as a place to post questions, opinions, or reviews about the new DJI Mavic mini. Probably not gonna be lots of reviews yet till the 11th but what do you guys think of this drone? Good? Bad? Something in between?

Last edited:
Probably would be seen better in the Mavic Mini Discussions section

Reactions: Lastrexking
I wish I knew that a mini was going to come out at the end of the year. I would have waited to buy my M2z too crystal-Pete. I bought the mini. I’m really looking forward to getting it. I’m selling the zoom in anticipation for a M3 release. I’ll probably pick that up at the end of summer 2020, just so I can read all the cool stuff and see the improved video.

I wish I knew that a mini was going to come out at the end of the year. I would have waited to buy my M2z too crystal-Pete. I bought the mini. I’m really looking forward to getting it. I’m selling the zoom in anticipation for a M3 release. I’ll probably pick that up at the end of summer 2020, just so I can read all the cool stuff and see the improved video.
Let me know how it goes

Reactions: SkyDogII
Given the poll is a more general one and not just aimed at Mavic Mini potential purchasers, it seems like it's perhaps better suited here?

The Mavic Mini looks well featured and incredibly small but I'm not considering purchasing one as I find the Mavic 2 Pro compact enough and I find the wider dynamic range it offers extremely useful.

Reactions: NotDronyDroneGuy
The mini does seem like a pretty good deal as of right now

As far as i know, this is the only drone that is 249 grams, has a flight time of around 28 minutes, stabilized camera and a lot of other features. Are there any other drones that are even close to this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun