Mavic Mini Sample Footage

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Here's some sample video footage from the Mavic Mini with all settings in auto (via KenBooth):

Here's some sample video footage from the Mavic Mini with all settings in auto (via KenBooth):

hi Mike you say auto mode does that include focus or is the mini tap to focus like my MPP

Auto mode -- as in all of the camera settings are on auto (just power it on and fly). If you have any specific questions, you can ask Ken by commenting on his video at YouTube.

Reactions: old man mavic
Auto mode -- as in all of the camera settings are on auto (just power it on and fly). If you have any specific questions, you can ask Ken by commenting on his video at YouTube.
thanks Mike i only ask because my daughter has purchased one for me for Christmas

Here's to hoping she doesn't wait until Christmas to give it to you ;)

me too, i think it is quite sad that already people are complaining about the specs of the mini,and comparing it to the larger mavics,it clearly is not a professional type of drone and for its size it will never have their capabilities in many of the functions that are found on them,people who purchase it as their first drone will be more than happy, and i think it will be a good way for someone to get into the hobby, at a lot less cost of the bigger mavics, we are all spoilt by the brilliant occusync and how it performs,and some day i expect it will be able to be made small enough to fit in a small drone i think for the size the mini will be a great addition to any ones collection if they have a need for it

nice, but... a little too slow moving
I think the idea was only to show a sample of the footage -- not demonstrate possible maneuvers or best practices for drone videography.

I think the idea was only to show a sample of the footage -- not demonstrate possible maneuvers or best practices for drone videography.
I’m with @Ds67888 to the extent he was simply suggesting it might prove easier for most to make a comparison to footage out of their own and other drones if it was flown closer to a typical speed. Didn’t reed it as a critique of flight or filing style. That was my first thought also- I wish it was flown faster.

Having said that it looks very good- nothing will come close to the quality at the price point.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett