DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini shaky and poor quality video

Zandian

Reactions
Anyone know why my video might be this bad? This is what it looks like straight off the SD. Same card I’ve used with my Mavic 2 Pro:

Z

It’s either the cold or a lot of people received faulty units. I emailed DJI. They said do a gimbal calibration and if that doesn’t fix it to set up a repair.

I’ll give it a shot, thank you. I’m concerned that not only is the video shaky but the quality looks terrible. I’ll try the calibration first but if I have to exchange it I’m thinking I’ll simply return and wait for my Skydio or the Mavic 3. Not sure I have the patience to troubleshoot this Mini...

Z

Hearing about this alot from people in cold climates. Looks like the Mini is afraid of a little snow like me :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Hearing about this alot from people in cold climates. Looks like the Mini is afraid of a little snow like me :)
It’s cold but not super cold. Around 35 degrees or so. I’ve taken the Pro and Pro 2 out in sub zero with no problems. But of course I know this one is much scaled down so maybe it can’t handle it. Interesting.

Z

Anyone know why my video might be this bad? This is what it looks like straight off the SD. Same card I’ve used with my Mavic 2 Pro:

Z
This crap has plaqued just about everything manufactured, Produced, Made in Quantities... Some things are perfectly made, some with minor issues, some with major issues.. That's why I sweat it when I purchase anything made, built, produced in a abundance. ROLL THE DICE.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N