DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini Updated software 0.400

MavicPizarro

Reactions
So I am updating my mini and as I read , it seems they added a feature to unlock GEO zones! , anyone noticing an improvement on their Mavic Minis?IMG_7DA505849359-1.jpeg

Version .400 of the app is available on the dji download page, though it may still be labelled as .300. I downloaded what "looked like" .300 but was actually .400 on installation. A bit confusing! ?

Reactions: tmiller
Can you tell
Both are done and confirmed but unlock blue zone doesn't work for me in Perth Australia
Could you tell a little more about what happens when you try to unlock. Attaching screenshots would be even more helpful

Just to doubly check. Post this unlocking confirmation, have you tried launching the ac with the csc configuration rather than the auto take off button? It seems that works for many people.
What is csc configuration? If you mean pulling the sticks down and in to start props then left stick up to hover then yes I have. I never use the auto takeoff button

This is weird. What notification do you get when it doesn't take off?

When pulling sticks back to start props the first screen shot appears again.
The cycle of the three screen shots just keep repeating ?
That's sounds like a glitch. Unless you have better ideas, if i were you, I'd try these; until someone more knowledgeable suggests a solve.
1) make sure that what you're unlocking is a blue zone not red.
2) you've done the mobile number authentication.
3) Ensure you have internet on mobile device when trying to unlock.
4) if the above are checked, I would uninstall the app, then use a file explorer on the phone to remove the DJI folder all together (it doesn't get deleted on app install) and then do a fresh install from the app.
5) if this doesn't work either, goto the DJI website (thru a laptop or desktop) and then try unlocking from there DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

I really hope one of these work for you.

Again, do double check you have internet connection and have done mobile number verification and are unlocking a blue zone

Ok thanks for all your advice.

What is not working is the "Live Self Unlocking"
I am trying to unlock a Blue Zone, plus have good strong internet.
I am not recieveing the mobile number verification code like I did the first time I tried Live unlocking on the 1st Jan?????

Anyway I went to the DJI self unlocking web site and tried number 2 option. "Scheduled Self Unlocking"
Followed all the steps...…….. I did receive a mobile number verification code this time and now the blue zone is unlocked for 3 days.

Ok thanks for all your advice.

What is not working is the "Live Self Unlocking"
I am trying to unlock a Blue Zone, plus have good strong internet.
I am not recieveing the mobile number verification code like I did the first time I tried Live unlocking on the 1st Jan?????

Anyway I went to the DJI self unlocking web site and tried number 2 option. "Scheduled Self Unlocking"
Followed all the steps...…….. I did receive a mobile number verification code this time and now the blue zone is unlocked for 3 days.
Glad to know. Try self unlocking after your the day period is over. I have a feeling it'll work. Happy flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica