DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini video issues

mhclothier

Reactions
Hello all. I'm having issues with my mavic mini and video. First, it keeps stopping at about 5 seconds. I reset camera settings to default. Seems to be back to working for now.

Second, I keep getting pop ups saying "SD card error", followed by "switching to sd card". It records for a while but I never seem to get all the footage. For example, I recorded for 5 minutes, but the file only shows 2.5 minutes.

Any suggestions on either issue?

Mini seems pickier about cards than my ME Pro. I have a card that is fine in the M2, but has problems in the mini.

That said, my wife just found a V3 card in the dryer below the lint trap. It's been there since Thanksgiving and is just fine. Put it back in the goggles and used it today. I was wondering where it went!

Reactions: mhclothier
M2 pro. Stupid spell checker
Mini seems pickier about cards than my ME Pro. I have a card that is fine in the M2, but has problems in the mini.

That said, my wife just found a V3 card in the dryer below the lint trap. It's been there since Thanksgiving and is just fine. Put it back in the goggles and used it today. I was wondering where it went!

Reactions: mhclothier
Thx for that. I have a pair of Evos I use for both drones. I'm going to swap it with a SanDisk I use in my video camera.

Oh, and go you for that disk still working. SD cards are pretty resilient, unless it's finals week lol

Hello all. I'm having issues with my mavic mini and video. First, it keeps stopping at about 5 seconds. I reset camera settings to default. Seems to be back to working for now.

Second, I keep getting pop ups saying "SD card error", followed by "switching to sd card". It records for a while but I never seem to get all the footage. For example, I recorded for 5 minutes, but the file only shows 2.5 minutes.

Any suggestions on either issue?
Please check the DJI website for recommended cards. My card didn't work either so bought a faster one and no problem since. Just take a recommended card. Good luck. Hope that works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots