DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini video quality review

hi !
thanks for you very interesting and helpull video! I think that the mavic mini is an amazing little copter and as you confirme, the image quality is absolutely ok for a 399bucks item! I also own a mini and I am fully satisfied!
thanks again...I did subscribed to your channel:)Thumbswayup
cheers Paul

Reactions: vicvideopic
Thanks for your well done analysis. I have subscribed. Stay well and continue to create these thoughtful presentations.

Reactions: vicvideopic
I think it's also worth mentioning that the Mini has an excellent gimbal. I watched a lot of YouTube videos before buying a Mini, and I believe it's the best video in its class because of both the camera and the gimbal.

hi !
thanks for you very interesting and helpull video! I think that the mavic mini is an amazing little copter and as you confirme, the image quality is absolutely ok for a 399bucks item! I also own a mini and I am fully satisfied!
thanks again...I did subscribed to your channel:)Thumbswayup
cheers Paul
Many thanks Paul!

I think it's also worth mentioning that the Mini has an excellent gimbal. I watched a lot of YouTube videos before buying a Mini, and I believe it's the best video in its class because of both the camera and the gimbal.
Yes,
perfectly agree, the gimbal is even better than the one in the Mavic 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22