DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini visual sensor error

dpetrov02

Reactions
So... long story short... flying the Mini with Litchi in Orbit mode at low altitude and slow speed had a crash as was looking at the screen ... my mistake...
anyways, the camera gimbal is totally broke... took it apart fixed the broken gimbal support legs with rubber vibration insulators, but the power cable to the gimbal is damaged as well, the flex cable that goes on top of the camera unit is fine. Disconnected the power cable from the main board just to see if anything else is damaged and get Visual sensor errors... any thoughts?
Addition, i do still have video from the camera

You will need to replace both Flex and Camera Transmission cable. I purchased a crashed MM and only replaced the Flex but then had to replace the TC to stop the warning even though the camera seemed to work fine.

Thank you for the heads up, and from my understanding reading through numerous posts that the camera need to be paired with the drone by the way of factory software, am I being correct? Or you didnt have any issues or error msgs?

My own crashes haven't resulted in damage, I can only try to empathize with you. My heart goes out to you.
If I were you, I'd pencil out the cost of repair vs. replace with a fantastic new model before trying to fix it.

Reactions: dozzn
I appreciate the sympathy... yet id like to fix the little fell as i have a M2P as well and dont really see the need to get the MM2 at this point, maybe down the road. MM is mostly for fun and trying thing before i fly the the bigger drone. Plus i can fly it comfortably in the house :). So, yeah... ill be fixing it just wanted to cover my bases and get all the parts in one shot.

Reactions: ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada