DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Wont return home | Help video

sli-woody

Reactions
Hi MAvic Pilots
After seeing lots of videos on YT with pilots struggling to get their Mavic Mini to RTH due to strong Wind and/or battery depleting, I thought I would make a video showing people what I do in this situation.
I also show you how to use the "FIND MY DRONE" function built into the Fly app. Most of the advice can used whatever drone you own, so if you get chance have a watch,Enjoy:

I only fly into the wind if there's any perceived wind and flying home gets some serious speed allowing less battery usage!

Reactions: sli-woody
I only fly into the wind if there's any perceived wind and flying home gets some serious speed allowing less battery usage!

With this little beast of a drone a wise move for sure!
So many people seem to be getting into difficulties by sending their drone out to far with a tail wind and then the drone not able to return.
They normally end up panicking and keep pushing the drone until the battery runs out and crashes.
Hopefully the video will help a few people out and teach them that even if they cant make it back its not the end of the World and that the drone can still be saved.
They might get a second chance to rectify their mistake and fly into the wind next time hey!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots