DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC MINI Yellow lights blinking, not able to connect the controller after crash (fixed gimbal and right arm)

marekp_83

Reactions
Hello everyone,
I need your help, my drone crashed the right arm was broken and gimbal holder as well
I changed the arm and fixed gimbal with activator and special glue for plastic... everything seemed ok, drone turned on without issues and also self check (gimbal and arm ) on the beggining....
the problem ist that I cant connect drone to controller, i have tried all kind of conecting, firmware updates, 4second hold, using different phone and it is all the time the same problem, plastic bottom of the drone around sensors is a little bit broken but black cover of main board and main board itself looks without problems, what can I try? I also try tu disconnect and connect antena wires and also use antena of broken arm but its not working :(
Maybe something like hard restart would help but I tried everything thorugh dji assitant 2 software
Maybe something is missing in drone?20200606_131241[1].jpg20200606_131224[1].jpg
Thank You

Last edited:
Have you reformatted the SD card in a PC

I had the yellow blinking lights issue. Charge the battery and the controller to full charge and try again, that fixed it for me.

I had the yellow blinking lights issue. Charge the battery and the controller to full charge and try again, that fixed it for me.
Hi there, I bought my Mavic Mini about two weeks ago and everything has been perfect until one day during flight, the drone lost connection from the RC completely and did a failsafe RTH. Since landing I have not been able to successfully link or bind/pair the aircraft to the RC and nothing I’ve done has worked... The drone has not crashed and is practically brand new. Here’s a list of what I’ve tried:
- Recharging all batteries and swapping the one that’s inside the drone.
- Downgrading and re-upgrading the firmware on both the AC and RC.
- Removing the SD Card
- Reformatting the SD Card in a PC.
-Logged out and deleted the DJI Fly app then reinstalled it and logged back in.
- Tried without a phone connection to the RC.
- Tried with a different phone connected to the RC.
- Leaving the drone without a battery installed overnight.
- Pairing through the DJI Fly app.
- Pairing with the physical buttons.

Nothing that I have tried has worked, and when I called the store I purchased it from they had no idea why the Mavic Mini would be doing this. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi there, I bought my Mavic Mini about two weeks ago and everything has been perfect until one day during flight, the drone lost connection from the RC completely and did a failsafe RTH. Since landing I have not been able to successfully link or bind/pair the aircraft to the RC and nothing I’ve done has worked... The drone has not crashed and is practically brand new. Here’s a list of what I’ve tried:
- Recharging all batteries and swapping the one that’s inside the drone.
- Downgrading and re-upgrading the firmware on both the AC and RC.
- Removing the SD Card
- Reformatting the SD Card in a PC.
-Logged out and deleted the DJI Fly app then reinstalled it and logged back in.
- Tried without a phone connection to the RC.
- Tried with a different phone connected to the RC.
- Leaving the drone without a battery installed overnight.
- Pairing through the DJI Fly app.
- Pairing with the physical buttons.

Nothing that I have tried has worked, and when I called the store I purchased it from they had no idea why the Mavic Mini would be doing this. Any help would be much appreciated!
Welcome to the forum. Sorry your first post is about a problem.

If not too late, I'd return it for a new one. How about changing sd-cards?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry your first post is about a problem.

If not too late, I'd return it for a new one. How about changing sd-cards?
It doesn’t even matter if there is an SD card in the drone or if there isn’t one, so I don’t think it would make a difference using a different one. I’ve even reformatted my SD card in a PC which made no difference at all :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580