Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic Minis In-Stock and Shipping TODAY!

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
If you want to get in on the first wave of Mavic Minis here is your chance!

We have standard packages and Fly More Combos! Both are in-stock ready to ship today. (We've heard some are having trouble getting a hold of them-NOT US!)

Mavic Mini: Mavic Mini
Mavic Mini Fly More Combo: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
We ran out of the combos pretty quickly (waiting for 2nd batch w/ no ETA:()

FDS has stock and an approved forum vendor sure beats the 25 business day wait highly recommended

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
All orders placed have been fulfilled and shipped, we still have plenty Mavic Minis in stock and Mavic Mini Fly More Combos! The Fly More Combos are going especially quickly, get yours now! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

Reactions: dioriosigns

Capt KO

Reaction score
All orders placed have been fulfilled and shipped, we still have plenty Mavic Minis in stock and Mavic Mini Fly More Combos! The Fly More Combos are going especially quickly, get yours now! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
I’m kind of embarrassed that I didn’t buy my MM from you but I needed to save the FL sales tax, to buy Care Refresh. I’ll definitely keep you in mind for future purchases. Take care.
I’ve been a phantom fan till now. Those were birds, these are bugs. Sorta 😎 Fly safe

Capt KO

Reaction score
I am on your site right now placing an order for an MM combo. I could not find MM care refresh. Are you offering it yet so I can add it to the order. You are my third try and I figured I may as well stay in Florida. Two canceled orders already, unreal. Capt

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I am on your site right now placing an order for an MM combo. I could not find MM care refresh. Are you offering it yet so I can add it to the order. You are my third try and I figured I may as well stay in Florida. Two canceled orders already, unreal. Capt
here ya go

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just ordered the combo from FDS. I hope they didn't run out already. I didn't get an email confirmation for the web order, which I would think would be automated.

Reactions: djidroneservice

Capt KO

Reaction score
Just ordered the combo from FDS. I hope they didn't run out already. I didn't get an email confirmation for the web order, which I would think would be automated.
Ordered FDS just now. Received auto email order # and PP receipt. Fingers crossed that 3rd time’s a charm. If not for the holidays, wouldn’t give a chit, bout a mm. Never involved in previous releases, comical.

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Now I'm concerned. I do see my order on their site, verified I have the correct email. Still no order confirmation email.

Capt KO

Reaction score
I’m kind of embarrassed that I didn’t buy my MM from you but I needed to save the FL sales tax, to buy Care Refresh. I’ll definitely keep you in mind for future purchases. Take care.
I’ve been a phantom fan till now. Those were birds, these are bugs. Sorta 😎 Fly safe
Purchased, From FDS! Priority mail, even though only 2 hrs N of you guys. Thank you.

Flagpole

Reaction score
Did you guys get your Mavic Minis in a timely manner? I am thinking of also ordering from FDS?
Thanks

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ordered Thursday early evening, in the hands of USPS Friday around 3pm, received Saturday 11:20am.
Granted Capt and I live just hours away from FDS which cut down on the shipping time.

All E RC Mavic Drones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ikfoto