DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic newbie buying advice wanted

garethm10

Reactions
I don’t own one yet but definitely seriously thinking of getting one

but will probably buy on eBay to save money

Just wondering if there’s anything that might not be that obvious to watch out for, as ive never owned drones ever

An honest seller on the bay lists items with good pictures of the actual item(s) for sale.
I am not connected with this company, but have gotten several really good deals from them.
BuyDig is the outfit. Only sells new goods but at lower prices than many.

I don’t own one yet but definitely seriously thinking of getting one

but will probably buy on eBay to save money

Just wondering if there’s anything that might not be that obvious to watch out for, as ive never owned drones ever

Sometimes saving a few bucks ends up costing you more. Some guy posted last night that he fried 4 batteries by trying to save a few bucks on a charger. I like to buy from Bestbuy or Costco so I can exchange it for a new one in the first few weeks if it has a problem instead of having to send in in to DJI. You also need to make sure you're buying from an authorized DJI seller on Ebay unless your're looking at a used Mavic.

If I was buying a used Mavic then I'd watch this board for a good deal. I see low mileage Mavic's for sale on this board every week for good prices.

Sometimes saving a few bucks ends up costing you more. Some guy posted last night that he fried 4 batteries by trying to save a few bucks on a charger. I like to buy from Bestbuy or Costco so I can exchange it for a new one in the first few weeks if it has a problem instead of having to send in in to DJI. You also need to make sure you're buying from an authorized DJI seller on Ebay unless your're looking at a used Mavic.

If I was buying a used Mavic then I'd watch this board for a good deal. I see low mileage Mavic's for sale on this board every week for good prices.

He did that because of cheap accessories, not because he bought it off eBay. eBay has amazing coverage for buyers, so even if the seller is a scammer, he can get his money back with very little effort.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost