DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic not connecting in Windows through usb

lerouxm

Reactions
I cannot seem to access my Mavic when I connect it to my PC via usb. It is visible in the DJI Assistant 2 application but not in Windows 10. When I connect it I notice the network changes as if my PC is connected to a remote network. It is strange because all other devices I have used before I am able to view the sd card in explorer when you connect. I have changed my Firewall settings to allow all processes for DJI. I am so frustrated.

I had a similar problem with my mac. Make sure you're connecting the Mavic to the computer and then power on the drone. Alternatively try reflashing the firmware. A reflash via the app worked for me.

I had a similar problem with my mac. Make sure you're connecting the Mavic to the computer and then power on the drone. Alternatively try reflashing the firmware. A reflash via the app worked for me.
Hi Baldy. I did that as well and visa versa. I also attempted a reflash earlier today and still no luck. Each time I connect the Mavic in whichever order I notice my Network change. It is as if my PC wants to initialize the device as a usb connection and suddenly changes to network. I don't know what to do else. I was contemplating deleting the usb drivers for the device. Before I forget...i uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI app several times already, still no luck...

What is it that you're trying to do with it on the PC. I've stopped using the assistant app because it wouldn't really work on the mac, couldn't get it to install and open.

But found that I could do everything that I wanted to by either using the DJI app on my phone or by removing the SD card and accessing the photos and videos through an adapter.

Here I will explain how to get it all to work on windows 10. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FIRST ON THE VIDEO!

All good instruction for getting the DJI Driver to work correctly. This will allow you to calibrate, download .DAT files, upgrade firmware etc. The only thing you will not be able to do is access the Mavic SD Card from windows. I've been told the Mavic SD Card does not (and may not ever) appear in windows, even though Phantoms SD card does. Best to just unplug it from the Mavic and plug it into a USB-3 card reader (you can use a USB-2 reader, but it will be quite slow in transfer speeds).

All good instruction for getting the DJI Driver to work correctly. This will allow you to calibrate, download .DAT files, upgrade firmware etc. The only thing you will not be able to do is access the Mavic SD Card from windows. I've been told the Mavic SD Card does not (and may not ever) appear in windows, even though Phantoms SD card does. Best to just unplug it from the Mavic and plug it into a USB-3 card reader (you can use a USB-2 reader, but it will be quite slow in transfer speeds).
I downloaded videos from the SD card this evening while in DJI Assist directly to the computer, so this does work. You may just have to look in the right area. I didn't think it was possible either until I played with it a bit more.

Check the driver installed if possible than update them or else uninstall and reinstall the app hope doing this help you to fix the issue

Hey.

I simply cannot get Mavic pro to connecting through USB.
I have tried uninstalling software, following the video above but with out any luck.
This is Windows 10, but seems same on Mac.
Any know what the problem can be.

Best regards.

Try to use the factory cable which came with the Mavic Pro. I did that on mine and my mac detected it on my DJI Assistant.

Hey.

I simply cannot get Mavic pro to connecting through USB.
I have tried uninstalling software, following the video above but with out any luck.
This is Windows 10, but seems same on Mac.
Any know what the problem can be.

Best regards.
No Mac problems with any of my drones.

1st power on the win10 and then dload the Assistant2 for mav and istall it.
2nd start the assiastant as admin and power on the RC and plug the c-side of the USB wire to the side USB of the RC and power on the RC
3rd The assistant request the connection to the DJI device,plug the A-side of the wire in to the PC´s USB port. Note the win10 firewall asks you automatically for access permission of the assistant. You only may allow that access for the assistant and you can use it for all actions with your devices from DJI.

It took me several go’s before I got the drone to connect. One of the issues I had was the cable I was using.
Regards

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627