DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic over voltage error while charging

Nadir

Reactions
So yesterday I flew my Mavic aafter leaving it untouched for about 10 days. After my first battery got to about 30% I put it on charge. After 5 hours or so I still kept the regular blinking light with no increase in charge. After unplugging and replugging the 3rd led started blinking 3 times. This error is over voltage detected. So I’m thinking **** this battery is a dud. Tried flying it to 10% and still same error when charging.
My second battery had about 80%. Flew it today to about 30%. Put it to charge and Lo and behold same over voltage error.
I’m using the regular Mavic charger that came in box.

Any idea what’s going on? I can’t fknd anything online on this. In the app I see all my cells have equal voltage in battery settings.
One battery I could understand but if it’s two then it’s not a battery issue it’s somethjng else. Any ideas ?

Charger issue? Have any other chargers around you could try?

Unfortunately I’m traveling right now so no chargers around. In fact where I am it would be close to impossible to find another charger. Even if I order one of the multi chargers from eBay that’s another 10-15 day wait at the least.

Are you letting the battery cool down completely before attempting to recharge it? Not letting the battery cool is a fast way to have problems.

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121