just wondering if there's any fellow mavic flyers in NW Tassie

Cheers

Mike
Latrobe Tas

just wondering if there's any fellow mavic flyers in NW Tassie

Cheers

Mike
Latrobe Tas
I'm SE Tas but I fly over a lot of the State. All I can say is beware of the wedge tails and the sea eagles, peregrines, plovers. They are the main threats. Lots of other birds have a look but seem to present no danger ...
Happy flying in a beautiful part of the state!

Welcome to the group!

Also new piolet in tassy im on the nw coast how do u guys go with flying here being that its always raining or windy down here i agree with the plovers trying to kamikaze the drone

Reactions: Soft7
My son is at AMC in Launceston.

Thinking of visiting with my MPP. Any good tips where I can get some great footage. Will only have a few days. How far do I need to travel to film some snow etc.

Thanks!

hi.. we should get together sometime.
I'm located Auckland. lol.

hi.. we should get together sometime.
I'm located Auckland. lol.

Sure, I'll be happy to come over. It will be a change for an ozi to go to NZ. Plane would be almost empty on the way there getting home may be an issue.

How much flying is available in Auckland? I would have assumed Southland would have the best scenery.

Southern Midlands here, Mavic flyer since Feb '17. I'm about 1km from a Wedgetail nest, but aside from curiosity I've not had a problem with them...unlike an XK X500 which drove them nuts.

Sure, I'll be happy to come over. It will be a change for an ozi to go to NZ. Plane would be almost empty on the way there getting home may be an issue.

How much flying is available in Auckland? I would have assumed Southland would have the best scenery.
Just takin the piss.. I'm from Sydney..
You tassies are closer to NZ than the mainland..

I have flown in Tassie and i will admit its very scenic there.
You have the yellow wheat field.. the purple lavender fields.. the greens at Wellington Tops...
And a lot of roadkill =)

Might do another trip when Yachts come in for the SYD-HOB races...

New to this forum and a Mavic Air but been droning on since 2015 in Hobart area. Lucky for us we live in the best place on the planet :)
As for the roadkill, shows how much wildlife there is out there ... and we only run over the dumb ones - natural selection!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost