DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic parts inside of Inspire 1

Maviczoomnights

Reactions
So I recently bought an Inspire 1 and had no idea how horrible the range and a lot of other features are on it compared to my mavic 2 or air2. Anyways 2 days ago I completely destroyed my air2 due to hacking miscalculations (did front flips till it hit the sidewalk) and it got me thinking while staring at a pile of air2 parts... is it possible to use parts from an air2 or mavic 2 on the inspire to increase range, GPS signal, ect ect?
Curious if anyone has ever tried anything like that. I love the inspire but **** it's boring to fly such short distance.
Also I know I can buy range extenders and all kinds of other upgrades for the inspire, that's not my question. I'm trying to upgrade using spare parts I've already got laying around

Reactions: Aerial Edge
Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. I’m sure you young fellas can come up with something.

is it possible to use parts from an air2 or mavic 2 on the inspire to increase range, GPS signal, ect ect?
The reason the Inspire has a short flight time is because it's so heavy so it runs out of battery early..
There aren't any parts in a Mavic that can fix that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54