DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilot Android App is crashing...

gjmphoto

Reactions
Has anyone had any trouble recently with the MavicPilots Android app? It is crashing on start up for me and offering to send a crash report, but doesn't provide an address to which to send it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted my phone. No love.

Rel is 5.2.2 and has been around forever (2016), so I don't understand why it would crash.

Is there a place to send the crash report?

Moto g5 crashes on startup too. The phantom pilots app has started doing the same now.

...and I don't know who moved the thread to this location, but I suppose that's OK. To whomever posted this message to me::
Your thread Mavic Pilot Android App is crashing... was moved to a different forum. Reason: pLease post in the correct section. Thanks
Since I was reporting a bug that occurs in the forum's app, and not a control app, I don't know which is the "Correct" section...Thanks.

Reactions: lrsn
Has anyone had any trouble recently with the MavicPilots Android app? It is crashing on start up for me and offering to send a crash report, but doesn't provide an address to which to send it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and restarted my phone. No love.

Rel is 5.2.2 and has been around forever (2016), so I don't understand why it would crash.

Is there a place to send the crash report?
I've had the same problem!

So I noticed before it crashed I could read that it was asking for location permission. Then crash.

Yes...it's working for me now too. The version stayed the same, so something must have been changed on the server side. Thanks for fixing it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143