DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pilot here, Redlands, CA.

Reactions
Hello, my name is Christopher and as a young 20's individual living in Southern California I have been most fortunate to acquire a Mavic 2 Pro (bought directly from DJI, B&H were closed Saturday and by Sunday the last M2Pro was sold). In the past I have had a P3Pro and a Inspire 1, however I haven't flown in 3-4 years. Can't wait to get back into the air when the drone does arrive from Fedex in one piece, any tips for Part 107 licensing? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

First - Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

As far as Part 107, there are different ways to prepare. Self-study (YouTube video, etc) has been done by many. Personally I used an online school. Didn't want to take a chance and miss something. There are many different online schools. The one I used was Gold Seal - they are an approved vendor. HERE is a link to their web.

Pass Your Part 107 Exam
Or We'll Pay For It

• Taught by FAA Certificated Flight Instructors
  • Practice with actual FAA questions and examples
  • Lifetime Access
    100% Pass Guarantee
However you decide to go, remember, opinions are like certain body parts, everybody has one. And like cars or drones find one you like and that will be the one you use.

Good Luck

Welcome back to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas USA!

You'll find that flying your Mavic 2 Pro or any DJI quad is so easy. They practically fly themselves. This can lead to overconfidence. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Lots of good stuff to shoot throughout So Cal. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world to assist you as you gain experience and grow as a pilot and photographer.

Glad to have you as a member!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007