DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pilots - Poland

Don_Marcos

Reactions
Okay guys, anybody from Poland? Any cool places you were flying recently? Any suggestions, tips, more than welcome - lets share the good experiences! the bad ones too :)
Few records from Mavic and old Bebop 2 drone to give an ideas where to fly - looking for more from you guys!

Just looking to share suggestions of any cool places where its safe to fly!

Last edited:
Hi Don

Could you please share what are permission to fly mavic in Poland? I will be traveling from Ireland?

Hi Don

Could you please share what are permission to fly mavic in Poland? I will be traveling from Ireland?

That depends on what drone you are flying.
- if its under 600 grams, those are treated as toys and there are no strict regulations. The only important thing to keep in mind is to respect the controlled airspace zones of airports (similar rules in all the countries); dont get close to them, dont fly higher than 100meters and you are good to go.
- if drone is heavier than 600 grams (mavic); you cant fly within 100m horizontal distance from buildings; 30 meters from people etc + you need to respect airspace zones; minimum distance for mavic (600+ grams is 6 kilometers; max altitude 100m)

full description of drone regulatiotions in Poland... not sure how well you know Polish though :)
www.dziennikustaw.gov.pl/du/2016/1317/D2016000131701.pdf.

That depends on what drone you are flying.
- if its under 600 grams, those are treated as toys and there are no strict regulations. The only important thing to keep in mind is to respect the controlled airspace zones of airports (similar rules in all the countries); dont get close to them, dont fly higher than 100meters and you are good to go.
- if drone is heavier than 600 grams (mavic); you cant fly within 100m horizontal distance from buildings; 30 meters from people etc + you need to respect airspace zones; minimum distance for mavic (600+ grams is 6 kilometers; max altitude 100m)

full description of drone regulatiotions in Poland... not sure how well you know Polish though :)
www.dziennikustaw.gov.pl/du/2016/1317/D2016000131701.pdf.
Hi Don, thank you very much for this info. I know Polish very good. I'm from Szczcin :)

Long weekend in Poland:
forgot my to take nd filters with me so very high shutter speed... easy to notice during more dynamic, close shots... let me know what you think!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus