DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC Pilots - Scotland

Welcome to the club. There's only one I know of flying in Scotland now. Hopefully mine will be soaring over East Lothian before Christmas. I've got a little project I need to complete filming

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I know Ricc from Marionville Models has one.
I ordered on the 28th Sept, I've tried to be patient and understanding but now it's not funny and I'm just getting more p***ed off every day.
I've just got back from an overseas business trip that I wanted to take the Mavic along with.

Tech Trial send me a weekly email apologising. Currently hinting at early December [emoji53]

Ok who's been lucky enough to receive there Mavic and how many are flying in Scotland I wonder? My own order is nowhere to be seen. Tech Trial U.K. Haven't had a delivery yet despite being authorised distributors which is hugely disappointing for me as some people seem to be getting them within a few days of order from Maplin [emoji45]

Recieved mine from Jessops 3 weeks ago but weather has been too poor most days [emoji22]
8d6eb6f7bc7ce369bed8ad801470a246.jpg

Im actually from the Midlands, England, but i regularly travel up that way for work being a trucker. Ill be taking my Mavic in the lorry with me on my next trip. I always find myself thinking "this would look awesome from the sky" when ever im up that way. I have to say, you have some truly beautiful countryside.

Reactions: Rupert and teslar
Ok who's been lucky enough to receive there Mavic and how many are flying in Scotland I wonder? My own order is nowhere to be seen. Tech Trial U.K. Haven't had a delivery yet despite being authorised distributors which is hugely disappointing for me as some people seem to be getting them within a few days of order from Maplin [emoji45]

Got it about 2 weeks ago. But ordered it from DJI direct...

Glad some people have got theirs. I emailed TTUK and got an automated reply wishing me a merry Christmas and saying they were Taking a well earned rest till the 3rd having "shipped all outstanding orders" I guess they don't count Mavic orders in that quote. Needless to say they won't get my reply till the 3rd [emoji2]

Reactions: Rupert
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest