DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots' take on Phantom realtalk

Flyguy95r

Reactions
Now I know what I'm about to say may be commiting heresy but here it goes..... so I just went out and bought the Phantom 4 pro and to be completely honest, having flown the Mavic for a while I kind of feel like literally everything about the Phantom except for the camera is garbage compared to the Mavic. Now I know that the Camera utterly blows away the Mavics camera but aside from that everything else about it is sort of 'potatoe' (connectivity, stability while in air, handling, reliability, maneuverability, etc etc)
Am I the only person the feels this way? Am I banned? Lol

True, I almost bought the Phantom 4 Pro but after about 2 months of grueling back and forth I decided with no doubt that it was going to be the Mavic Pro. I have not once had regret or wished that I would have gotten the P4P. To be fair, I have never flown the P4P (I do have a P2V+, P3A, P3A to Mavic Mod and a Tarot Ironman 680 Quad) but I do know that if I would have bought the P4P instead of the Mavic I would still be wondering what I was missing. I love this thing, I am thinking about buying the Spark next (not the P4P).

No, you are correct, and the camera isn't as far behind as you might think either.

I think the Phantom paradigm might be history in the making anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121