Mavic Platinum Batteries In Stock

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
The DJI Store now has Mavic Platinum batteries in stock here. If you were waiting to buy them, now would be a good time while they are still available.

That was fast...

That was fast...

I’m CONVINCED people think that these are different batteries than the regular ones (outside the color). Unless you HAVE to have the battery color match the Mavic, buy the regular battery people! It’s cheaper, and easier to find!!

I’m CONVINCED people think that these are different batteries than the regular ones (outside the color).
Yep, some people do. Others just want the color to match.

If you're in need of batteries and they are in stock, then a skin is more work than is necessary. But, sure, skins are an option too (if not opposed to putting stickers on your Mavic).

If you're in need of batteries and they are in stock, then a skin is more work than is necessary. But, sure, skins are an option too (if not opposed to putting stickers on your Mavic).

I’m just saying I’m cheap, i don’t care if a battery is pink. I just want to make it clear to people, if you NEED a battery, you can use a regular MP battery, which can be had for cheaper...No issues what so ever. I was further pointing out that if you have to have everything match, there are ways to accomplish that as well. I just don’t want people to feel they HAVE to wait for these batteries to be back in stock, or they are out of luck.

I just don’t want people to feel they HAVE to wait for these batteries to be back in stock, or they are out of luck.
Right on. I get what you're saying.

Reactions: Neebles
I ordered an extra Platinum battery as soon as the DJI store notification email arrived. About 20 minuets later it was back out of stock. No tax or shipping charges $89 landed. I mean landed as in it was sent DHL from China factory through Hong Kong then to My home in NY over the course of a few days.

i'm not doubting anyone, but is there some facts or test that show the batteries are the same outside of color?

i'm not doubting anyone, but is there some facts or test that show the batteries are the same outside of color?

The only fact I have, is that I use both in my platinum, and I can’t tell the difference.

I am new to the this, so don’t take my word for it, but I did look at the specs of both batteries, & the specs are identical.

I like the look of the MP batteries on my MPP. I have four batteries. The MPP battery is no. 4 and used very seldom. It will have low cycles when the MP 2 comes out and I sell my MPP.

Reactions: bcoles
I’m just saying I’m cheap, i don’t care if a battery is pink. I just want to make it clear to people, if you NEED a battery, you can use a regular MP battery, which can be had for cheaper...No issues what so ever. I was further pointing out that if you have to have everything match, there are ways to accomplish that as well. I just don’t want people to feel they HAVE to wait for these batteries to be back in stock, or they are out of luck.

I’m not understanding what you mean a “regular” battery. I thought the one that came with my drone was a regular battery. It does color match, but I couldn’t care less if the color matches.

Where can I get a cheaper DJI battery that works the same way as the color matched one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neebles
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143