DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pre-flight Checklist

forrest321

Reactions
I created the attached checklist after searching online for something to print out and take with me to the field and coming up empty. I did find a handful of different offerings that weren't exactly right, so I combined them and reformatted into this list.

It is titled as being a 'Mavic' checklist, but it should be generalized enough for most preflight routines. Constructive criticism welcome.

Attachments

• Preflight_Checklist.pdf
    122.7 KB · Views: 738
  • Preflight_Checklist.docx.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 228
Good of you to provide both formats. I’ll take a look and maybe modify the doc file for my situation if needed. Thanks.
NB

Reactions: forrest321
Very good job. It looks like you captured everything that I am aware. Now, if more pilots followed this checklist I suspect that there would be less mishaps.

You can also download a free app called "Drone Buddy". It has the Weather, Wind Speed, Planetary index.Sunshine hours, No Fly Zone. And another App called "Drone Flight Check list" already set up. Saves a lot of time and research, It has preflight Check list, Pre flight Check list in field, Before Take Off, After takeoff, After landing, Emergency Procedures. Anyway each to his own, I like both of these apps because they saved me Money and Time.

I've been using Airdata.com for logging flights and maintenance. It pulls data from automated flight logs uploaded to DJI.com and builds incredibly detailed reports.

Reactions: jcalv23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60