The video shows everything
Can anyone plz tell me whats wrong and how much will cost me

Thank you

Hello there
I have this problem whith my mavic pro 1

Thank you
Check to see if the gimbal base is under the limit tab on the back side of the gimbal. If it is above it, that's your problem.

Reactions: Thomas B and CareyL
Check to see if the gimbal base is under the limit tab on the back side of the gimbal. If it is above it, that's your problem.

Sure looks like that is the issue...I thought everyone knew of that by now ;) But if that is all it then all the better :) BTW how much ya going to charge him ..LOL :p

"Can anyone plz tell me whats wrong and how much will cost me"

Using low noise DJI propellers without adjusting the vertical gain down can cause the gimbal and camera to bounce as the MP1 overcompensates for the slight increase in thrust. MAS propellers as well.

Reactions: CareyL
Yah I watched the solution at youtube but everything is fine with gimble and the three plastic bases and they all in their orginal places but still I got gimbe shaki g error and sometimes gimble motor overloaded

Using low noise DJI propellers without adjusting the vertical gain down can cause the gimbal and camera to bounce as the MP1 overcompensates for the slight increase in thrust. MAS propellers as well.
The problem I got this error before I take off while in the ground

Hello there
I have this problem whith my mavic pro 1

Thank you

Can you post the logs from one of your affected flights and one from while the motors are running but with taking-off. Just wondering if one of the motors has a bearing issue. It could potentially lead to an overload error.

Can you post the logs from one of your affected flights and one from while the motors are running but with taking-off. Just wondering if one of the motors has a bearing issue. It could potentially lead to an overload error.
I just made factory reset but tomorrow I will fly and take video for everything

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580