DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 battery question

Reactions: Thomas B and Idrach
What’s the difference between them?
Mavic 2 battery

Mavic Pro battery

They are different size-wise too. So, you won't be able to insert a Mavic Pro battery into a Mavic 2 (or vice versa).

Reactions: mavin
they also flipped the location of the battery port.
On the Mavic Pro the port is towards the nose of the craft
On the Mavic 2 the port is towards the tail of the craft

Yes, all the batteries will need to have their firmware upgraded from time to time, the AC will warn you of a firmware mismatch. You can use DJI Assistant 2 and a PC to do the upgrades to AC and RC, it seems like a more stable process than using DJI Go4, remember to turn the AC on when connecting to the PC via USB so it can be recognized by the application. Also, you can buy platinum batteries here for a cheap price AEROMOTUS

Last edited:
Yep! What's a carburetor? :)

BTW Rob, I have a '14 Shelby GT-500 with a little more under the hood than the old 351 Cleveland. <grin> AND, I'm number one on the list at a local dealer for the 2020 Shelby which I HOPE to have by Fall and it will have quite a bit more under the hood than my current Mustang. Here is a photo of the exact vehicle I want to get.

2020 Shelby GT-500

Yep! What's a carburetor? :)

BTW Rob, I have a '14 Shelby GT-500 with a little more under the hood than the old 351 Cleveland. AND, I'm number one on the list at a local dealer for the 2020 Shelby which I HOPE to have by Fall and it will have quite a bit more under the hood than my current Mustang. Here is a photo of the exact vehicle I want to get.

2020 Shelby GT-500
You could probably trade in your old one more than you bought it for

You could probably trade in your old one more than you bought it for

I wish. Mine only has 7200 miles on it so it should bring a fair price but only about $10k more than half the original cost. Even so, I'll take it cuz that new vehicle is not gonna be cheap. At least I was able to get the dealership to sign a contract guaranteeing no more than $5k in dealer markup.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka