DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO 2 CONTROLLER CHARGING CABLE

What is the technical name for the cable that goes from the Mavic Pro 2 charger to the controller?
Where do I purchase this cable?

Also, where can I get a longer cable to go to an external monitor; this little 3" one just will not work for me.
Charger UBS 2.0>USB MINI

Last edited:
WARNING!
When you insert the usb type micro B cable, into the controller charging slot, be sure to Always have the rounded side uppermost.
Inserting the Micro USB cable with the flat side uppermost will break the connector in the controller, because the internal wafer connector is offset the the lower side of the socket.

Also if you are using longer cables you can use a USB type A to lightning connector. Connect the type A plug into the controller in the socket between the arms and the other end into your phone or iPad.
You cannot use the USB type A connector to charge the controller.

USB-Types.png

Reactions: Johnmcl7 and @Rip
What is the technical name for the cable that goes from the Mavic Pro 2 charger to the controller?
Where do I purchase this cable?

Also, where can I get a longer cable to go to an external monitor; this little 3" one just will not work for me.
One further thing-the side jack on the Mavic 2 controller is delicate.I have a cable plugged and taped so it cannot be removed.I also put a small external power pack attached to my tablet bracket so I never run out of controller power source.

Finally found what I needed for the long cable from the controller to iPhone/iPad.

This cable is 11.4" long compared to the provided 3" one.

AxPower OTG Micro USB to iPhone IOS Cable 1ft Connector for DJI Spark Mavic Mini Mavic Pro Mavic 2 Pro Zoom Air Reverse Data Cable for iPhone 7 8 X​

@ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078SRXMMD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Happy flying!

View attachment 151682
My apologies if I'm misunderstanding you but if you're wanting to use a longer cable then I'd recommend using the standard USB port underneath the controller instead and for this you can just use a standard lightning to USB-A cable. As mentioned above the port on the side of the controller can be quite delicate and it needs a special cable whereas the USB port on the underside can use a normal USB cable, it's more robust and it tends to be more reliable as well.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ