DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 filter

Texbow

Reactions
I'm a new drone hobbiest and doubt that I will ever get into serious drone use but I would like to use a ND filter for general sunny day videoing. I'm not really wanting to go out and purchase a complete set. If you had to pick just one filter that would work the majority of the time, what would you go with? Any suggestions on which filter and brand would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: goodlettjr
A single filter likely won't be sufficient -- unless you're always flying in the exact same lighting conditions. Here are a few videos that should help you figure out which filters you need:

For brands, any of these brands would be a good buy. While some people probably have a favorite filter brand, there really isn't one best brand.

I'm a new drone hobbiest and doubt that I will ever get into serious drone use but I would like to use a ND filter for general sunny day videoing. I'm not really wanting to go out and purchase a complete set. If you had to pick just one filter that would work the majority of the time, what would you go with? Any suggestions on which filter and brand would be most appreciated. Thanks.
My most commonly used filters are ND16 and ND32. I like supporting @fstop.labs as they are a supporter of our forum. Most of my ND's are by Fstop and are excellent quality and are competitively priced, THIS is an excellent set for the M2P

I wonder if anyone ever heard about gradient ND filters? I would like to have those...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+