DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 Switching to FPV Mode Uncommanded

PHZ

Reactions
Using a Mavic 2 Pro which is otherwise flawless. While shooting in AEB mode, after a shot, it keeps changing to FPV mode from Follow mode uncommanded. So, I switch it back to Follow, take another AEB shot, and boom! We are back to FPV mode again.
Can anyone suggest a fix for this issue?
A side note, after a shot, it takes 10 seconds to provide a live video feed as it is locked into the photo for that long. As a result, you can move the aircraft physically during that time, but it still looks like you are in the same spot. Using a Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 Gb card. Thoughts?
Thanks!

That is an odd problem. The first thing I would try is deleting and reinstalling the GO4 app. Then, regarding the other issue, I would remove the SD card and try a few data writes to the onboard storage and see if problem persists.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
The frozen frame is generally while the file is writing to the card. Maybe try a different sd card or as Brockrock said write to the onboard storage. Sometimes a bad card will do strange things...

I have a mavic air 2 and it is doing the exact thing as yours. Whether I’m in video or photo mode it switches to fpv, on its own, and loses the APAS function as well. Maybe just a bug before a firmware update?

Using a Mavic 2 Pro which is otherwise flawless. While shooting in AEB mode, after a shot, it keeps changing to FPV mode from Follow mode uncommanded. So, I switch it back to Follow, take another AEB shot, and boom! We are back to FPV mode again.
Can anyone suggest a fix for this issue?
A side note, after a shot, it takes 10 seconds to provide a live video feed as it is locked into the photo for that long. As a result, you can move the aircraft physically during that time, but it still looks like you are in the same spot. Using a Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 Gb card. Thoughts?
Thanks!
Contact DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas