DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 wish list!!!

asuwrestler

Reactions
I know the Mavic Pro just came out a couple months ago but what are some of your guys ideas on what you want on the next generation Mavic Pro?

-Obstacle avoidance sensors on all four sides

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Mavic one
capability to carry and drop a miniaturized nuclear warhead? whoops.. hehe, just kidding.. :p

aye, agree, water proofing and obstacle avoidance on all sides would be great

Reactions: Rangerdave
Automated fold/unfold setups. Asking too much? :D

Built-in lanyard hook on the remote contoller!

Reactions: Simmly
I really can't think of anything. Maybe some improvements in the gimbal I do get microvibrations when I'm not paying attention. Maybe better night video capabilities ... I'm reaching here. This thing is just that good.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think they'll just release a mavic "Elite" or something like they did with the Phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro. It will probably just have obstacle avoidance on all sides but remain almost the same as the mavic pro.

I think they'll just release a mavic "Elite" or something like they did with the Phantom 4 and phantom 4 pro. It will probably just have obstacle avoidance on all sides but remain almost the same as the mavic pro.
I think the next Mavic will be called the "Professional". DJI had us all fooled with this one as it really stands for "Prototype"... mugs o_O

Reactions: Rick in Buffalo NY
lasers. Everyone needs lasers.

Time wise I don't think it will be too long before we see the Mavic 2. I'm thinking April/May time

lol I don't even think they will have finished the current set of back orders by May. It would make zero business sense for them to release a Mavic2 when they are making loads of money on the orginal Mavic.

Reactions: RobP62
Clamshell remote with screen like Karma :) For faster setup an just close the controller and put in pocket/backpack while using active track. Could have USB for more advanced flying with phone apps etc.

Lets be realistic, what could make the next Mavic the best drone possible

4k@60fps possible or maybe better optics/gimbal
30 minute battery Vs 27
Better antenna
Better build quality (improve on weak points)
Rear deploy-able support to raise height (instead of buying leg extenders)
Sideway O-Avoidance
Reliability/improved motors

I think these changes are not required at this current time. This would make the only real benefit of a Phantom 4 Pro be the large image sensor IMO. Compared to the competition the Mavic is far superior. So this could be a model replacement for mid 2018. They will want to sell as many Mavics as they can.. then give the Mavic customers a product that they'll want to upgrade to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ