DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2

Yeah thanks for all the positive responses. But I’m looking for a new I’ve looked at reverbs for a 200-300 price difference I might as well buy new because refurbish will come scratched and or nicked up or scarred are never perfect

I got mine at the Apple Store. One sitting on the shelf had an old/wrong price on it which was about $400 below what it should have been and the manager sold it as marked. I didn't ask questions, paid and left. BTW the regular asking price was comparable to the on line going rate for the MP2.

OK thanks for everybody’s input and great advice. Just pull the trigger and bought a brand new one will fly more kit and smart controller, along with three wetsuits from phantom rain. (Won’t be flying in Rain thou). I guess now I don’t need my mini two I’ve had less than a month with fly more combo. Would love to meet up with someone to fly I’m in Dunedin Florida

Yeah thanks for all the positive responses. But I’m looking for a new I’ve looked at reverbs for a 200-300 price difference I might as well buy new because refurbish will come scratched and or nicked up or scarred are never perfect
I recently got a MA2 factory refurbished through eBay and it’s perfect in every way. Sometimes I feel like the QC of refurbished items is better than the items that come off the line.

Reactions: Nippur78

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User