DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC PRO aircraft motor overloaded - gimbal obstructed - HELP

Stivan

Reactions
hello guys, long story short, crashed my mavic, powered it on, received overloaded motor (gimbal didnt move at all) i get video tho.

Ordered gimbal cable from FS LABS, replaced it, the gimbal moves but i still get overloaded errror and the gimbal doesnt follow controller commands (up / down)

Bad cable? something else damaged? Please help, im desperate.

BTW, after cable was replaced the camera body is getting extremely hot. is that normal? You know we start to see / feel weird/new stuff when we break something and try to repair it.

Another thing i noticed is that when turned off, the camera keeps looking to the left (while holiding it towards you) i tried to center it and it turns slightly to the left. this movement is clearly visible when initiating (powering the mavic on) the camera turns to the left and dont go back to the center.

Last edited:
hello guys, long story short, crashed my mavic, powered it on, received overloaded motor (gimbal didnt move at all) i get video tho.

Ordered gimbal cable from FS LABS, replaced it, the gimbal moves but i still get overloaded errror and the gimbal doesnt follow controller commands (up / down)

Bad cable? something else damaged? Please help, im desperate.
You need @Thunderdrones he's a gimble guru

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll