DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro alpine white edition

xxlnooblet

Reactions
Seeing a mavic pro alpine white edition for 500, only 20 hours of flight time per current owner. Looks in good shape, damage free and flys.

Is it fake item? Or is it a real deal? Good price? Collectible?

Attachments

• 94FED47C-36E1-4737-8BAE-1C4E7FD5B4C5.jpeg
    94FED47C-36E1-4737-8BAE-1C4E7FD5B4C5.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Seeing a mavic pro alpine white edition for 500, only 20 hours of flight time per current owner. Looks in good shape, damage free and flys.

Is it fake item? Or is it a real deal? Good price? Collectible?
The Alpine edition is real. Kinda rare but not sure if that means much as far as value. $500 is a fair to good price for the fly more package. Make sure the batteries all charge properly before buying. Any Mavic Pro batteries will work bit are either gray or platinum color.

I have the Mavic Pro and Platinum Pro and I love them both. They have great features and fly well wothout spending over a grand on a newer one.

Mike

Make sure the batteries all charge properly before buying. Any Mavic Pro batteries will work bit are either gray or platinum color.

Absolutely vital to check all batteries and cell health.
If it's been sitting around, the batteries could have suffered health wise, even be doa.
A lot depends on if you can 'test drive' the drone, if you know, or how much you trust, the owner, trust their testing for you.

ALL M1P / MPP batteries are now getting very scarce, made obsolete by DJI, in the US you may still find some around with the market size and number of resellers.
But you can also get aftermarket Powerextra batteries that seem to get a decent review by others here on the forum.

Love my M1P and yes it's quite rare the alpine version, could be collectable in years to come, also great to fly still and enjoy.

BTW, that looks like a flymore package with the bag, 3 batts etc, but I can't see the 12v car charger ?
Might pay to ask if they have it, as they are very handy for car touring / field trips.

Reactions: slozukimc
Price would depend on the true condition of the aircraft and batteries. You should ask “any flaws at all” and see what the response is.
If you look closely at the props on the ac, there is some form of discoloration at the tip. Could be dirt?
They are not as common as the Mavic Pro, but not rare.
One that I have in the “collection”.
Rare is the Phantom 4 New Year edition. Also one in the
“collection “.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa