DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro Alpine white

EJobson2001

Reactions
Hello Everyone,
I'm seeing some good deals for the mavic pro Alpine white. My question is are the parts all the same as the regular mavic pro. I'm thinking that it will be more difficult to find parts for repair due to it being in a limited edition. I wouldn't mind using mavic pro parts as long as the fit correctly. Or should I just hold out and see what dji is releasing in the future.

Thanks

Alpine model is different only in the color I think, before buying Platinum I was researching for differences and didn't find anything saying the alpine is different to MP

Last edited:
save a buck or two,buy the regular mavic and skin it white

Hello Everyone,
I'm seeing some good deals for the mavic pro Alpine white. My question is are the parts all the same as the regular mavic pro. I'm thinking that it will be more difficult to find parts for repair due to it being in a limited edition. I wouldn't mind using mavic pro parts as long as the fit correctly. Or should I just hold out and see what dji is releasing in the future.

Thanks
Just got my alpine white from the DJI store, its a good deal because it comes with 3 batterys. I live in canada and for 1099.00 US and the exchange and no taxes its better than buying here. FoR same price here i would only get 2 Batterys. If you don't like the colour you can tone it down with a skin. All is the same qualty as the other colours.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent