DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro amd DJI Care Refresh - same country but different shop ?

SteveO

Reactions
Hi,

I am in the proces of buying Mavic Pro and Care Refresh warranty in Europe. I have found Mavic in one store but they dont offer Care Refresh, it is some online shop.
Other shop has Care Refresh but Mavic is 100€ more expensive. I have asked them if they can match the price from other shop and I will buy it from them but they cant do that and they told me that Care Refresh must be on the same receipt like the Mavic ?

I think it is not that way, I would buy them on same day and would not even open Mavic Box before I get the Care Refresh. Do they know when I have flown with it or how can I solve this ? Basicaly by buying drone in one shop amd warranty in other I get warranty almost for free.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I am in the proces of buying Mavic Pro and Care Refresh warranty in Europe. I have found Mavic in one store but they dont offer Care Refresh, it is some online shop.
Other shop has Care Refresh but Mavic is 100€ more expensive. I have asked them if they can match the price from other shop and I will buy it from them but they cant do that and they told me that Care Refresh must be on the same receipt like the Mavic ?

I think it is not that way, I would buy them on same day and would not even open Mavic Box before I get the Care Refresh. Do they know when I have flown with it or how can I solve this ? Basicaly by buying drone in one shop amd warranty in other I get warranty almost for free.

Thanks a lot
DJI Refresh is purchase via DJI. In other words, you can purchase the Mavic through a 3rd party dealer and buy Refresh when you activate the Mavic. With that said, I believe its different for you folks "across the pond".

Can you please elaborate that ? I cannot activate Care after I activate and fly the drone, I know that. I want to buy both here in my country.

How do they know that my drone isnew and that Care will be good for it ?

Can you please elaborate that ? I cannot activate Care after I activate and fly the drone, I know that. I want to buy both here in my country.

How do they know that my drone isnew and that Care will be good for it ?
Here in the US we can purchase DJI Refresh at the same time we activate our drones. It can be purchased afterwards, but the process is a pain in the ***. With that said, I'm 75% sure that the process differs for you all overseas and in some countries I don't even think its offered.

Reactions: SteveO
Thanks. What is considered activation ? As soon as I turn it ON with my phone it is activated ? So basicaly if I wait until I get that Care Refresh number, go online, activate it with Mavic serial number AND THEN turn the drone ON I should be covered ?

It is offered here in Croatia but there is price difference for the Mavic between 2 shops. Or maybe I can go online and buy Care with PayPal but how will they know for what country I am buying it ?

Thanks. What is considered activation ? As soon as I turn it ON with my phone it is activated ?
No, once you're connected there is an entire process to go through in order to activate.

Oh, I dont remember that woth my P3A but it was 1,5 year ago. So it cannot fly before I activate it ? That is ok, I just want to be sure that my Care is good. And I read it works for the country where I buy it,so it must be at some shop in Croatia, not online at DJI.

You get 48hrs after activation to purchase DJI care refresh.

I'm pretty sure you even get a pop up offering you it during activation.

Buy the mavic from any retailer you want, activate it by setting up a DJI account then logon to DJI.com and purchase refresh. It ties it to your serial.

This works in Europe, just set region on store.

the mavic must be activated to use it,you can own it indefinitely and once you activate it,dji gives you the option of buying dji refresh warranty,least thats how it is in the USA

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54