DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro 2 battery connector / charging cable

FLYcam

Reactions
I see there are plenty of charging leads for a MP2, but not he MP1. Are the connectors the same?

They're called "Mavic Pro 2 balanced charging cable".

Thanks.
s-l1600.jpg

I didn't know that had those kind of charging cables for Mav2 batteries. That's great news. I wonder how, when you connect it to a balance charger, It can balance the charge of each cell to the same voltages. It doesn't have a balance cable, this is why I wonder. I guess if you already have a balance charger or just a lipo charger, you could easily charge your dji batteries. Most have Auto charging and know what amps to charge the battery to and how much capacity is needed for a full charge. You need to specify how many cells, I think, if you don't have a balance cable. I'm just kind of guessing here.

In answer to your question about balancing, I believe the on-board BMS deals with that on the MP1/MP2 batteries.
I've found MP1 specific ones on Aliexpress, so I'll get them from there.

In answer to your question about balancing, I believe the on-board BMS deals with that on the MP1/MP2 batteries.
I've found MP1 specific ones on Aliexpress, so I'll get them from there.
Yeah, I found that out when doing a little research after I posted. Can this little cable let you overcharge the OEM battery, if, let's say, someone really wanted to? Not saying I would.

I doubt it it'll let you overcharge - the internal BMS would stop the charge.
I want the cable so that I can power my other devices from the MP1 batteries and charge from other sources if need be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929